Newell Rubbermaid Newly
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's
Manufacturing & Distribution Center
SCLA's Industrial Wastewater
Southern California Logistics Airport (SCLA) is a fully dedicated 5,000-acre logistics and industrial park. Some of the world-class industrial tenants that call SCLA home include Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Newell Rubbermaid, M&M Mars, United Furniture Industries, Plastipak, Red Bull, Sparkletts and many more. At completion, SCLA is anticipated to bring more than 30,000 jobs to the area in several industries.
- Multimodal Manufacturing and Distribution Facilities: Multiple buildings available to accomodate 5,000 - 1 million square foot requirements, , direct future access to rail spur, international cargo facilities and recreational amenities.
- Large sites: Many available lots are divisible and can accomodate 5,000 sq ft up to 2 million sq ft facilities
- Lower Land Costs: Land cost is much lower than in the Los Angeles Metro area
- Lower Utility Costs: Reliable, affordable energy is readily available for business users
- Market Access: Via I-15, just 90 minutes from Los Angeles; only 24 hours by ground to many parts of the US.
- LAMBRA Enterprise Zone Incentives: SCLA is the former George Air Force Base and designated by the State of California as a Local Agency Military Base Recovery Area (LAMBRA), allowing tax credits to qualifying businesses that locatedTax credits are available to qualifying businesses who locate at SCLA.
- Foreign Trade Zone, U.S. Customs Port of Entry: Safe, secure, and open 24/7 .
Phase 1 at SCLA - Over 2.8 milllion square feet have been constructed with 6.4 million square feet of industrial space (360 acres) planned in Phase 1. (Southern California Logistics Airport - 43.5 million square feet, Southern California Logistics Centre - 65 million square feet, Southern California Rail Complex - 60 million square feet).
Total built square footage - 2,806,238 square feet
Click here for information on industrial properties available at SCLA
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facility
The City of Victorville completed construction of a $31 million industrial wastewater treatment facilitiy at Southern California Logistics Airport that offers businesses a cost-effective wastewater solution within the largest industrial park in the city. Several features include:
- Designed to handle industrial-strength waste
- 2.5 million gallons/day capacity
- 1 million gallons/day industrial capacity
- Green technology process reclaimed water
We have several articles and case studies highlighting the recent successes in the City of Victorville. Click on the links below for more information.
Food Logistics Magazine - Drinking Up The Competition (PDF - 476kb) Features Assistant City Manager Keith Metzler discussing the Dr Pepper Snapple Group's new 850,000 sq ft manufacturing and distribution center at SCLA.
Industry Overview - Food Processing (PDF - 380kb) An industry overview of Food Processing taking place at Southern California Logistics Airport.
BNSF Logistics Facility (proposed): BNSF Railway Company and the City of Victorville signed an exclusive Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in January 2007 to explore development of a major intermodal logistics center at Victorville’s railway center. Check back for updates as they become available.