Foxborough Industrial Park
This 233-acre industrial park features easy freeway access, located off Bear Valley Road on Victorville’s eastside, just west of Spring Valley Lake. It is part of the former Bear Valley Road Redevelopment Project Area and home to many leading global corporations.
Victorville’s Economic Development Department, for the Foxborough Industrial Park development, was honored to receive the Grand Prize Award for economic development partnership by the California Association of Local Economic Developers (CALED), and named finalists for the CoreNet Global Economic Development Leadership Awards. The awards recognize the department’s unique partnership with Carter Burgess in developing Victorville Municipal Utility Services, a co-generation utility plant, offering business users reliable, affordable energy.
- Rail Access: Adjacent to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe rail mainline, traveling from the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports to points east, including Chicago.
- Highway Access: Quick access to Foxborough via Bear Valley Road from I-15.Other nearby major highways include I-40, US-395, and SR-18.
- Energy: Victorville Municipal Utility Services' 17 MW electric co-generation plant was built exclusively for Foxborough industrial users.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (distribution center)
- Church & Dwight (distribution center)
- ConAgra Foods (distribution center)
- Nutro Products (manufacturing and distribution center)
“Victorville’s Department of Economic Development is among the few Southern California communities that is a strong partner with business when it comes to locating new business and supporting existing operations. The Foxborough Industrial Park is an example of the careful planning and effective management that is part of Victorville’s economic development effort.”
Don Schjeldahl, Vice President, The Austin Company